Pakistan Political Science Association
The Pakistan Political Science Association (PPSA), founded in 2009 is the leading professional organization for the study of political science and serves more its members all over the world. With a range of programs and services for individuals, departments, and institutions, PPSA brings together political scientists from all fields of inquiry, regions, and occupational endeavors within and outside academia to expand awareness and understanding of politics.
As the leading professional organization for the study of political science, PPSA focuses on the following core objectives:
- Upholding cerebral research at national and international levels.
- Encouraging high-quality teaching and education about politics and government.
- Broaden the horizons of the profession and representing its diversity.
- Increasing academic and non-academic prospects for the members.
- Amplifying the professional environment for political science.
- Representing the professional interests of political scientists.
- Defending the legitimacy of scholarly research into politics and government.
- Recognizing outstanding work in the discipline.
- Encouraging the application of ethical and intellectual standards in the profession.
- Serving the public, including publicizing research and preparing citizens to be participant citizens.
About the Journal
The Pakistan Political Science Review is an international, peer-reviewed journal printing/publishing high-grade, innovative research. Please see the Aim and Scope for the peer-review policy of the journal.
The frequency of the journal is bi-annual (June, and Dec).
The PPSR only publishes manuscripts in English.
The PPSR receives the following categories of research papers:
- Original research papers and Perspectives
- Written in genuine perspectives
- Gives full freedom to your thoughts but never give space to anything controversial.
Authors have the option to publish their research papers in an open access journal. It will give online access to your research Paper immediately on publication, increasing the visibility, readership, and impact of your research. Your research funder or your institution may need you to publish your research paper open access.
You will be asked to pay research paper publishing charge (RPPC) to make your paper open access and this cost can often be covered by you yourself, your institution or funder.
Peer Review and Moral code
The PPSR is committed to peer-review integrity and preserving the highest moral values of review. Once your paper editor approves after the evaluation, then it will be sent to anonymous expert referees for double-blind peer-reviewed.