Reviewers/Advisory Board Members Recruitment
Participation in the advisory/peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers/editors will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms. Reviewers/editors’ names will be listed on the journal's webpage.
Therefore, if you;
- Possess a doctoral or master (18 years) degree in a discipline related very closely to the journal,
- Hold a teaching or research position at a higher education institution,
- Are fluent in academic and professional English,
- Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal,
- Can work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines, and
- Can provide the review report in 1-4 weeks. Then,
You are eligible to be on PPSR board. For this you simply need to send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: It is an internet-based part time voluntary job for which no payment is given.